Use a Computer
EPL has public computers available for your use. We also have wireless access, so feel free to bring in your devices and get hooked up on your own.
- There are 4 desktop computers and 6 laptops available for your use.
- Each computer has access to the internet. Also available are Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point.
- Time is limited to 2 hours per patron, per day. However, if you are doing homework or taking an exam, longer sessions are possible.
- Sign in for computer use by seeing the librarian. She/he will give you a PIN number to be used on the acceptance screen.
- Pages can be printed at the library. Black and white print is $.20 per page and color printing is $.50 per page. Your printed items will be available to pick up at the circulation desk.
- Our computers do not have filtered access to the internet - so children and teens will need parental supervision.