Use a Computer
EPL has public computers available for your use, which are located in the middle of the library. We also have wireless access, so feel free to bring in your laptops and get hooked up on your own.
- There are five computers available for your use.
- They are located in the middle of the library.
- Each computer has access to the internet. Also available are Microsoft Word, Excel and various games for your children.
- Time is limited to two 30 minute sessions per patron, per day. However, if you are doing homework or taking an exam, longer sessions are possible.
- Please be advised, if you have homework to do - you must do that first before playing any games. Additional time will not be granted if games were played before homework was completed.
- Sign in for computer use by seeing the librarian. She/he will give you a PIN number to be used on the acceptance screen.
- Pages can be printed at the library. Black and white print is $.10 per page and color printing is $.50 per page. Your printed items will be available to pick up at the circulation desk.
- Our computers do not have filtered access to the internet - so children and teens will need parental permission.
- Currently we have no age limits set for computer use.
- Parental permission is required for children under 18.
For any questions, please contact a Librarian, send an to firstname.lastname@example.org, or check out our computer use policies. Have fun surfing!